Professional Marketing Officer
01: Job description
Adeeb is a company aiming to create a better future for kids by enhancing their skills and knowledge through developing distinctive educational methods, tools, and content.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will ensure that all marketing operations are successfully meeting the goals set in the strategy.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
02: Duties and responsibilities:
A Marketer works with other members of a sales or marketing team to plan, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC marketing, SEO, Content marketing, sales funnel, Market research, and Analysis.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.